The following key points outline the type of work we do, and it is important that you read and understand these as there are a few conditions to what we can offer you. We are not for everyone, but this allows us to provide a great transcription service at a great price.
Conditions of use:
Conditions of use:
- We generally have a 2-3 week turnaround time, dependent on the amount of work you need done.
- You will be required to refer someone else that is like you. We choose who we do business with, and we develop long lasting, trusted relationships with our clients.
- It is impossible for us to guarantee 100% accuracy, but we come close. We are confident that we can have your audio transcribed to about 99%. If the transcriptionist is not able to identify a word, they will highlight the area and point you to the exact time in the audio file so you can listen for yourself and fix it up quick.
- 7-day money back guarantee. After completion of your project, you will have 7 days from the time we sent the final confirmation email to let us know if you are not happy with the results. We don't believe you'll need to ever exercise this right, but we want to demonstrate our commitment to you and trust in our business. Rest assured - if you are not satisfied with the result, just let us know and we will refund your full cost without any dramas, or rectify the issue if you would like to work with us again. Note that for projects in excess of 1 audio hours, we will only process the 1st hour of audio and ask you to confirm that it is what you were looking for. If you choose to proceed after that, then the 7-day money back offer will not apply.
- If you use our service, you agree that you have the appropriate rights to the material and are lawfully allowed to transcribe it.
- Maximum of 3 speakers (2 preferred)
- Audio and Video is OK, but we only accept the following formats:
- AUDIO: mp3, wav, wma, aiff
- VIDEO: We only accept online Video at this time (youtube etc.)
- If you are recording a lecture or other presentation, then we will only transcribe the presenter.
- If the recording is noisy or it's otherwise difficult to hear the speaker clearly, then this will affect our rate or we might decide not to do the transcription.
- Our expertise is designed exclusively for people that want to save themselves time and need transcription work done in Perth, Western Australia.
- Invitation-only. We work on a referral basis, so unless you were directed to us by an existing client or someone we know, we won't do business with you. You will have to wait until you get invited in, so get out there and meet people!
- Confidentiality assured. Our transcriptionists are professionals and work under a water-tight non disclosure agreement, via secure online workflow management systems. Your information is stored on secure servers and deleted forever once each project is completed. Rest assured that your sensitive information is safe and will not be shared with anyone other than the professional we assign to do your work.